Forskohlii Standardized 20% Forskohlin, 60 Vegetarian Capsules instructions
- Brand:Nature's Way
- Size/Form:60 Vegetarian Capsules
- Ship Weight:0.15
- Dosage:1 Capsule(s)
Nature's Way Forskohlii Standardized contains 125 mg of high quality ForsLean root! ForsLean patented forskohlii root extract is standardized to 20% forskohlin for promoting fat loss, lean body mass and weight loss.
- Gluten Free
- This product contains no: added sugar, salt, soy, yeast, wheat, animal/dairy products, artificial colors or preservatives.
About Nature's WayAmerican Leader in Herbal MedicineIf you've heard of Nature's Way, or better yet, used their products, it's not surprising. They have been America's leader in herbal medicine for over 40 years. As the preeminent provider of health and healing through the power of nature, their commitment to quality reflects their commitment to you. In fact, it's woven into the very story of their founding.
An Industry Pioneer in Many WaysWhen you've been pioneering natural health for over 40 years, you develop an impressive list of "firsts" among major dietary supplement companies. Many of these innovations initiated by Nature' Way have shaped how America thinks about natural medicine. Here are just a few:
- They have a state-of-the-art, pharmaceutically licensed, industry-recognized GMP manufacturing facility, and invested in it well before it became more common to do so.
- They were the first major supplement company to be certified as an organic food processor, an important distinction as they focus on being caretakers of their resources, as well as natural medicine providers.
- They were the first to bring clinically proven, European phytomedicines to the U.S. market that had long been recognized as effective, but were new to many in this country
- They fund major third-party organizations to responsibly disseminate trustworthy health information and ensure quality in the field at large.
- They believe that health freedoms aren't something to take for granted. As such, they champion and fund legislative efforts to guard our health.
It's More Than a Business. They Believe in Giving Back.Nature's Way is grateful for their business success and they express it through a tradition of giving back. A few examples include:
- Founding donor group to protect the world's rainforests, where the world's next great herbal medicines may be discovered.
- Donating vitamins to the poor in developing nations, where daily nutrients are in short supply
- Supporting self-reliance programs for the homeless to address physical needs and the dignity of each individual
- Contributing to research to find a cure for breast cancer and other diseases.
Nature's Way TodayToday, their manufacturing capacities have expanded and they're able to bring even more good things to you. That's because being affiliated with Schwabe North America and its family of brands, including Boericke & Tafel, Enzymatic Therapy, Integrative Therapeutis Inc., allows them to expand their reach and enhance the health of more people through the power of nature. As one of the most technologically advanced supplement manufacturers in the United States, they continue to push the boundaries forward to quality research, testing and introducing new ingredients. They offer over 500 premium nutritional and natural products, including single herbs and herbal extracts, homeopathic remedies, vitamins, minerals and specialty products.
That's Why You Can Trust the LeafTheir company logo - the green elaf seen on their product packaging and on this web site - features the motto: "Trust the Leaf". They mean it. They take it seriously. They strive to product the very best and have worked hard to build trusting relationships with their retailers and with you. They know that millions of people rely on Nature's Way products to enhance their health. They consider it a legacy of their history and a pledge to the future. That's why you can turn to them again and again and "Trust the Leaf".
Take 1 capsule twice daily. For best results take before meals.
|Nature's Way - Forskohlii Standardized - 60 Vegetarian Capsules|
|Ingredients: Cellulose, Plant-derived capsule (modified cellulose), Vegetable magnesium stearate, Silica|
Do not use if you have gastric ulcers or low blood pressure. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
1375 North Mountain Springs Parkway
Springville, UT, Phone: 1-800-9NATURE Email: Click here
About Nature's Way
In 1968, Tom Murdock, the eventual founder of Nature's Way, desperately searched for a way to improve his wife's health. After relying on conventional options without success, Tom took a leap of faith in traditional Native American knowledge of the healing power of plants growing near their Arizona home. As a result, his wife's health improved and she lived another 25 years.Tom's quest to help his wife led to an herbal renaissance in America and the creation of Nature's Way. By 1969, Tom was providing eight new herbal remedies. Now 40 years later, Nature's Way is the preeminent brand of quality dietary supplements.
Nature's Way has been at the forefront of the herbal health industry. An early leader in educating consumers and retailers on the effectiveness and safety of herbal supplements, they have always supported legislative efforts that help protect health freedoms, and are constantly striving to promote better health through the power of nature.
*The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by LuckyVitamin.com or the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.